Community - Resources for the Community
These resources are available to you and anyone in our area. Please click on the topic that is of interest to you.
- Tools for Teens
- Adult Fitness
- Youth Fitness
- Blood Pressure Management for People with Hypertension
- Health Emergency Preparedness
- Human Trafficking
- Elements of Social and Emotional Health
- Smoke-Free Multi-Unit Housing for Residents
- Parent Guide for children Birth - 1 year
- Parent Guide for children 1-6 years
- Parent Guide for children 7 - 12 years
- Parent Guide for children 12 - 18 years
- Managing Anxiety Symptoms in Children
- Farmers Markets and Food Pantries
- Emotional Intelligence
- Mind-Body Bridging
About Toolkits on this Website
Funding Acknowledgement & General Disclaimer
These tool kits were created as part of the Partnership for a Healthy Community. Original funding for this website came from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) grant #1H75DP004385-01. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official view of the CDC, nor the Partnership for a Healthy Community, nor any organizations associated with the Partnership for a Healthy Community.
These tool kits contain general information about legal matters; the information is not advice, and should not be treated as such. The information and links on this webpage are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by this website of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. This website bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external website or for that of subsequent links.